Close

Does this new Kickstarter 3D printer reliable?

I have seen a news on intel webside. It says a new 3D printer is going to funding on kickstarter, mostfun 3d printer.
    Here are some pics , they seem like has a high precision. Does it worth to expect?
    ks-28.jpg

Student
    I've brought some 3D printers and i think i got lots of experinces, anyway those 3d printers are really disapointed me.
    If the precision of mostfun is really like what it shows, i think this 3d printer is very worth to expect

Hey, Alex. Do you have more pics ? One pic can't say anything.

Here!
    I don't know the printer is good or bad, i have no experiences on 3D printer.
    psb (3).jpgpsb (4).jpgpsb (2).jpg

Staff Engineer
    I'd wait until they actually started shipping printers before I got excited about this. There have been dozens (hundreds?) of 3D printers breathlessly announced, but there's a long way between coming up with a Kickstarter campaign and actually producing something that works.

Andrew Werby
    www.computersculpture.com

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    I'd say I will wait until I get to experience the 3d printer personally. Its precision is really great, but we cannot say for sure if it's worthy or not.

I googled mostfun. They've cooperated with intel. They got intel Edison inside, maybe this kickstarter progect is worthy to expect.
    Please give us the latest news about kickstarter, Alex~