Close

SKYPEN - $19 3D Printing Pen Hits Kickstarter

Making a splash on the Kickstarter scene is a new dual color 3D printing SKYPEN from Taiwanese company Sky-Tech. Sky Tech has been dedicated to the research and development of innovative 3D printing technology and is now working to release the world's first dual color 3D printing pen. The click of a button allows the user to switch between two colors of filament, all while remaining compact enough to fit comfortably in your hand. Pledge rewards range from a mention on the wall of fame to multiple pens and packs of printable plastic. Numbers of backers are on the rise as they work toward their goal of $50,000. Read more about the SKYPEN here: http://3dprint.com/83948/skypen-dual-color-3dp-pen/

Below is a look at this 3D printing pen:

Administrator
    Follow SarahA On Twitter
    I've been reading/writing about 3D printing pens (etc...) here for more than 9 months now, so this one looked like a good Kickstarter to leap into for me. They don't ship until March 2016, but I can wait.
    This all looks pretty promising, and for $20, worth a shot!
    I probably won't be even in the next arena to some of the designers we cover, but I'm pretty excited for my own melty messes and eventual creations.