Close

Banned

1 Thing You Would Like to See Peachy Printer Do Before Campaign Closes

Since I know that the Peach Printer guys look at this forum, I thought it would be nice to create a thread asking everyone:

"What is the one thing you would like to see Peachy Printer do prior to the Kickstarter campaign coming to a close?"

My answer is that I'd love to see them show the printer printing more sophisticated items.

What do you guys think?

I'd love to see them show that they can use other resin brands that are purchasable overseas without import or customs fees.

Technologist
    Honestly, I don't really need to see anything before the Kickstarter campaign finishes. I've already funded it, so the Kickstarter deadline is largely meaningless.

Before shipping I'd obviously like to see more more complex prints, videos of a start-to-finish setup, etc. I'm sure that all of this will come as they develop the final hardware.

Edit: with that said, I'd quite like to see a video showing the complete setup and print, starting from what we'll get in the box (obviously very pre-production versions), building the printer, running any required calibration, and then printing an object.
    Last edited by Slatye; 10-08-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Peachy needs to add or explain their out of the box mount system for the head. Theres no way Ill spend 1 dollar on a 3d printer unless I can get it to be accurate. That hopefully means that laser head wont be designed where I use old books to solidify the head on top of the top top tank. A simple dummy tripod, with an add on store kit for extenders, would work if it locks. Then i can size my way up with containers until Im happy with my own one piece printed housing.

Peachy Printer Founder
    Great Thread!
    read all the posts twice now... and we do have plans to do everything asked for so far.
    as a side note, updates wont end when the campaign ends, We will keep communicating with the community for as long as the company exists.