I should be receiving the parts kit for a December backer of the original Cobblebot Kickstarter. See link

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...bot-3d-printer

The design HAS changed and my kit will be an all metal kit with a dual carriage extruder (but only one extruder), bowden setup, aluminum build plate, and lead screws. The price I paid was $300 for the Kickstarter and $169 in additional upgrades. I would be willing to sell the parts kit for $300, though I am open to bargain. It seems that in order to get the printer functioning, new wheels are required which could be bought here at Openbuild. There are also other configurations that are being worked on to produce a better quality printer at the Cobblebot forum here and at the Google Plus forum here. I simply don't have the time to monkey around with a semi-functioning kit, though the parts alone are well worth the $300. Just looking to get some money back to buy an easier printer to handle. I will also supply the 'proprietary' instructions manual. PM me or email me at philipcreamer4@gmail.com if you are interested.