We have just purchased a 3DP1000 printer here at my company. We are in manufacturing which involves several people within any given project. I am curious if there is a "calculator" or formula of some sort that can give a somewhat accurate idea for print time on a 3D printed part? We are using the simplyfy3d software which I'm aware will give you print time, but I'm interested in giving my planners an easier way to calculate print time and material usage for the planning stages of these projects. For example - we have a project currently that has 60 parts. At any given time - we could have multiple projects going on at once which equals a large number of parts that will need to be printed. Like our CNC machines and water jet machines, we have a schedule that dictates when the machines will be in use as well as when they will be available for use. Our planners and engineers dictate these schedules. To keep our planners from having to load each individual file into the software to identify print time and material usage, I challenged our engineering department to come up with a formula that uses .stl file sizes to dictate the print time = (.stl mb*13.8)+12. The first run seemed to get "somewhat" close, but not close enough. I have found material usage calculators, but nothing for print time. The formula that we came up with is easy to apply to an entire spreadsheet of part .stl files which is what I am after. Are there any "calculators" or formulas out there that would do what I am asking? This would take a huge work load off of my other departments by just giving them a quick tool rather than individual seats of the software and taking all the time to individually load each file. Maybe a pipe dream here!