Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ok if soofle616 mjolinor and wolfie could pm me a name and address to send to i will get them shipped out in a day or 2
    the 300mm x 300mm will take a little longer to make but should only be delayed by a few more days

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond black View Post
    when you finish your print, remove the whole bed and put into freezer for 30 minutes, that should shrink the print faster than the bed and therefore it should just pop right off on its own.
    This is what I do with my glass plate now. Works a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by diamond black View Post
    ok if soofle616 mjolinor and wolfie could pm me a name and address to send to i will get them shipped out in a day or 2
    the 300mm x 300mm will take a little longer to make but should only be delayed by a few more days
    Done.

Engineer
    I have a Flashforge creator pro, Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm, I would gladly test it out and review. I currently just use the stock built plate with kapton.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassna View Post
    I have a Flashforge creator pro, Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm, I would gladly test it out and review. I currently just use the stock built plate with kapton.
    sorry i have already shipped a build plate to a user with that same printer. he should have it in a few days maybe you could wait for the results of that and make a decision on whether to buy one

still looking for a couple more printers to try on. if you have a printer not already mentioned please post

i have posted this also in pp3dp.com but the thread was denied
    they must think i am unworthy. does anybody here own an "up" 3d printer that wants a free build plate

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Rapide Lite 200 from Rapide3D
    The whole bed is 215mm x 215mm, I'm assuming I can nip off the corners of your plate to allow for the small corner screws. If not, accounting for the screws, the bed is 215mm x 202mm.

Quote Originally Posted by jefish View Post
    I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Rapide Lite 200 from Rapide3D
    The whole bed is 215mm x 215mm, I'm assuming I can nip off the corners of your plate to allow for the small corner screws. If not, accounting for the screws, the bed is 215mm x 202mm.
    we actualy have plates at 215mm x 205mm if your happy trying that i can ship that this week

That'd be great. I'll PM you ...

Senior Engineer
    Arrived this morning, cheers.

At the risk of sounding stupid do I print on the sandpaper side or remove the protective sheet and print on the smooth side?

you print on the grainy side, be sure to keep the nozzle close but not touching to avoid filing the tip down.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast