Close

Thread: 3D Supply world

Technician

3D Supply world

Anyone ever use these guys? http://www.3dsupplyworld.com/

Placed an order 2 months ago, took them a month to notify me that it was back ordered. 2 weeks later they tell me they exspect to have stock "shortly". Still no tracking info, no responce to voicemails....FYI their customer support phone rings for 5+ minutes then goes to voicemail.

Wouldn't have been my first (or 5th) choice of supplier to buy from, so should I chalk this up to "should have known better" and order from somewhere else along with trying to get a refund (I think the took funds already)?

Or am I over reacting a bit and these guys are on the up and up; just slow???

And just got an email from them saying they canceled the order and refunded the $$$. Well at least now if anyone wonders, they have my experience to go with

Thanks in advance for the info.
    Last edited by chris@radeuslabs; 06-03-2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: new info

Banned
    I just browsed them, prices are pretty unreasonable...

Quote Originally Posted by chris@radeuslabs View Post
    Anyone ever use these guys? http://www.3dsupplyworld.com/

Placed an order 2 months ago, took them a month to notify me that it was back ordered. 2 weeks later they tell me they exspect to have stock "shortly". Still no tracking info, no responce to voicemails....FYI their customer support phone rings for 5+ minutes then goes to voicemail.

Wouldn't have been my first (or 5th) choice of supplier to buy from, so should I chalk this up to "should have known better" and order from somewhere else along with trying to get a refund (I think the took funds already)?

Or am I over reacting a bit and these guys are on the up and up; just slow???

And just got an email from them saying they canceled the order and refunded the $$$. Well at least now if anyone wonders, they have my experience to go with

Thanks in advance for the info.
    Not sure what you were trying to purchase from them, but if it was filament samples, try us at filabits.com.