Close

Ottawa, Ontario: Selling B9Creator v1.1 with 1.2 vat and sweeper

Hey all,

I'll copy+paste my Kijiji ad here. For obvious reasons I'm just selling for local pickup at the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale in the Ottawa, Ontario area:

Fully assembled and functional B9Creator V1.1. Barely used: used once a year ago for a single print job, and used again very recently for a single calibration print to ensure it was still functioning.

The old V1.1 vat and sweeper have been replaced with the new V1.2 vat and sweeper for use with 1.2 B9 software.

Can print at varying detail levels: 50 microns, 75 microns, and 100 microns.

~1 KG of B9R-1-Cherry resin will also be included (a little less, since I used some to ensure the printer was functioning correctly). Resin is high-detail, able to print at 25-micron or 50-micron thick layers.

All necessary power cords and connector cables are included, including a short HDMI cable to attach the printer to your computer.

Printed assembly instructions included, just in case.

Printer is virtually brand-new. The only differences between this and a brand-new unit: the two rubber 'feet' for the front are missing, and several of the zip ties have been replaced with zip ties to allow for easier access if need be.

Brand new assembled B9Creator is ~$5,762 CAD before taxes and shipping. Asking $3,200 (CAD) for barely-used. Open to offers, but be reasonable. Payment will ONLY be accepted in cash.

IMG_0618.jpgIMG_0620.JPG
    Last edited by Peregrine2976; 06-03-2015 at 02:20 PM.