Now this its true and amusing reality
I just like to be prepared for such things
and run ideas so play along please

i was hearing about all these disasters recently around from south ontario all the way to torando alley . Like nature rewritten with climate change in the true north (

Yes you might think of harper
But he lost a lot of supports so far
And all his trash and all the next guy cleans and junk so then we getting a lot of green parties of politics

So then everyone blaimed all these storms of global warming gold to honesty

However
i thought
Wow "What if ",a need for humanatarian aid
(I mean what the silly !?), i could just get some leg room , a cave and extrude a shovel eh just pack a battery with a elastic pouch like a sash with batteries , filament and some creativity

Why not then do you think 3d printing will earn a title of canadas vital infrastructure but then probbly everyone would be on a diet so they can make the bioplastics learn on how bioplastics work and you could realise how much is behind your own nose

Starches, organic acids , solvents , alkaloids like caffeine powder , sugars and so on
Im mean if i was harper i would just say sorry i am not trying to squeek like a magnet to the call of the media but then it all gets out of hands like teaching a cat about magnets which that video i dont know why did not get its own gold on youtube
I was the first to like it after a long time and it had 30 views