Hello all,

I'm thinking of buying a 3d printer and sell some decorative and useful stuff with unique designs. Since i'm totally a beginner dummy for this business type. I need your advices immediately

1- I have a budget of 1200$. I actually found a 3d printer manufacturer called Pirx 3d. Please click here for the technical specs of this product. I think it looks like a good product. What do you think? By the way i live in europe so i may be able to bring 3d printers only inside this area. If you think this printer is ok, i may buy it. If you have any other recommendations which could be bought with nearly same price or a little bit higher, please share with me.

2- After the selection of the printer, the second issue is to choose the right filament. Do you think PLA or ABS would be a better selection for me for my own business. The thing i'm concerned about is the regulations in European Union. I wonder if ABS or PLA may contain any skin tissue problem for those who will touch it for awhile. I want to make some nice quality environment friendly products for use so i won't face any client problems.

3- For usb connections and prints, a decent laptop with installed programs is enough or should i build a powerful desktop pc in order to get 3d prints?

4- What do you generally think about the future of this 3d printed materials business? Do you think it is a good investment?

5- Is there chance to print a 3d design with more than 1 color of filament? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
M.