Close

Student

3D Printing Study: Consumer Adoption.....PLEASE HELP OUT THE CAUSE!!!

I am a grad student @ Eastern Washington University and my team and I are conducting a study regarding the consumer adoption of 3D printing. I am currently designing a survey for consumers who have purchased 3d printers, as well as those who have not. This survey will be brief. I would like your input AND your email address to send the survey when it is complete. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. Please comment your suggestions and recommendations (if you wish) and your email address. If you do not want to post your email address, please send it to me, shanelunce@gmail.com.

Thanks again,
    Shane
    Last edited by shanelunce; 05-01-2015 at 08:31 PM. Reason: error in writing

Student
    Add RundinWindsor on Facebook
    Shane:
    I would like to participate in your survey.
    I must however stress the imperative of thorough proofreading of materials prior to placement in any forum, especially when one is engaging in the solicitation of the general public's voluntary participation in an endeavor; regardless how seemingly insignificant; when this participation is for the benefit of one individual- (Your Master's Degree will not do much for me or anyone else...ahem), SHANE- it is absolutely essential that you proofread and proofread again these communiques. You write "consumers THAT purchased 3D printers...." When, Shane, one hopes that your third grade teacher would have told you that the sentence should read " consumers WHO purchased 3D printers..." Shane, do be in touch and hopefully I might be of assistance with your study design and or proofreading. THX
    John Timothy Rundin Hegeman, NY

Technologist
    Follow raysspl On Twitter Add raysspl on Facebook
    Sure, we'd be down to help you out with your survey. Email us:

ray@eezitec.com
    mitchel@eezitec.com
    david@eezitec.com

Student
    I'll proofread the next one, good looking out. Please send me your email address and I'll send you the survey when it is complete. Thank You,
    Shane
    Last edited by shanelunce; 05-01-2015 at 08:37 PM. Reason: error

Student
    Thank you guys@eezitec, I will send you the survey when it is complete!
    Cheers,
    Shane

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    it would make more sense to just post the finished survey online.