Close

Migbot i3 Prusa Y axis Issue

So i bought a Migbot i3 Prusa from https://www.3dprintersonlinestore.co...t-prusa-i3-kit . And honestly it's better than i expected.Any issues aside from the one i'm about to talk about seem like human error and come and go (i'm new to 3d printing.But for some reason I'm having an issue with the y axis the prints turn out fine but they aren't starting in the right spot I have used both Cura and Repetier and both do it. Doesn't matter where i put the model it prints almost 2 inches forward of the position in the slicer. for small prints this is a non issue but if i want to take up 100mm or more of the y axis on my bed some of the print will hang over. and if i place a model at the front of the slicer it will just ooze plastic on the floor. I can't figure out what i am doing wrong.
    6.jpg

Ok well i figured out what the issue is but how do i fix it? From the end stops it is 60mm this is what is missing from Y and 30mm from X the printer is only allowing a maximum travel of 200mm so i m loosing that in the bed area. How do i tell the machine that it needs another 60mm of travel Y and 30mm X?

You need to set it in Repetier when you configure the firmware; either that or move the end stops.