I'm in the process of selecting a 3D printer to be used for work. Would like to hear some input from the community. Here are the requirements that I narrowed down so far in order of priority:

1) Price <$4000

2) Reliability, repeatability. I'm a mech.e with decent amount of EE and software knowledge, so tinkering with the initial setup and configuration is not an issue, but since this will be used at work and infrequently I would like to avoid a time consuming setup, startup procedure for every print.

3) Material: Definitely looking at FFF not SLA. Goal is to make prototype enclosures for electronics, brackets and fixtures to hold electronic components, etc... So mostly interested in hard plastics (ABS?)

4) Quality, accuracy of build. A lot the 3D printed components will need to mate to existing hardware (circuit boards, lenses, etc..) so decent accuracy for the mounting holes to line up is important.

5) Tech support, availability of replacement parts.

Any and all thoughts are appreciated, I'm sure I missed something in the requirements so don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Boris.