Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation I don't know what printer I have! Please Help!

I am fairly new to 3D printing, and I have no idea what i just got myself into.
    Here is a printer I picked up for $400 bucks with a guarantee that it works.

It seems to be a smaller version of the Creator series by FlashForge but i cant find drivers for it online.

If someone could point me in the right direction I would be much obliged.

THANKS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Someone? Anyone?

I would say your best bet is going to be to email flash forge to get drivers they would be the ones to know .

Engineer-in-Training
    I think it more might be a clone of the Makerbot Cupcake:http://www.sailfishfirmware.com/doc/...ware-reqs.html

Thanks neverlift and MiniMadRyan for responding. I am having a hell of a hard time trying to find drivers to get this to work. Been using RepllicatorG but the most I've gotten it to do it move it parts around. Ill keep you guys updated.

I have tried all of the Cupcake drivers on Replicator and they all give off this error (No Connection; trying to pulse RTS to reset device.)

Every driver gives off this "Packet Timed out" error.

Any suggestions?

I emailed the team and they haven't responded yet. I'll keep updating.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Try 3dprinteros.

It's a new cloud based thing.

Still early days - but it's pretty good at identifying your printer and it does install drivers that might work for other software :-)

Or just install the older version of makerware desktop - there's a couple of threads in the flashforge section with the older software in them.

rep-g is NOT the way to go :-)

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    Try 3dprinteros.

It's a new cloud based thing.

Still early days - but it's pretty good at identifying your printer and it does install drivers that might work for other software :-)

Or just install the older version of makerware desktop - there's a couple of threads in the flashforge section with the older software in them.

rep-g is NOT the way to go :-)
    Thank you. It says undefined printer but it is supposedly still looking so we will see....

---RESOLUTION TO THE SMALL FLASHFORGE PRINTER.

I Emailed Flashforge thanks to neverlift's suggestion. And got this response.

It is our earliest printer, and we already stopped production in 2012, named Adventurer.
    You can download what you need from our Chinese official website : http://www.sz3dp.com/驱动下载/adventurer系列/

There are Chinese and English, so I think it won't be difficult for you, please have a try.

Thanks
    So there is that. Thanks everyone who tried to help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast