Close

Voladora V3 3D Printer

Spain-based Tumaker is the latest in the rush of manufacturers to board the 3D design and printing train with the release of two new, innovative machines. First, their "3D printing station," the Voladora V3 3D printer, is a dual-extruder piece of equipment that includes an on-board computer and professional software and can be accessed remotely. The Voladora V3 uniquely offers two 'tilting' print heads, allowing for both fine detail and faster, larger print work; it starts at €1,995. Tumaker also announced their new DigiBuu 3D scanner, a portable 3D scanner that can complete an incredibly precise scan in just 5-20 seconds and import files into most CAD software. The scanner is priced at €1,565. Find out more about Tumaker's latest offerings in the full article: http://3dprint.com/53511/tumaker-voladora-v3-digibuu/

Below is a look at the Voladora V3 3D printer ready for use. Let us know if you have had an opportunity to test this new printer out.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    so a 0.8 mm nozzle and a 0.4mm nozzle.
    Well I can do that.

Not sure what a 'tilting print head' is. No mention of it apart from the name.

It's not cheap, but I like the fast and dirty mode.

Hello. I have a Voladora V3 and i am pleasantly surprised with the quality it provides, how quiet it is and the possibilities of the printhead. Create large objects at full speed with the nozzle of 0.8 is simply amazing and combine the two nozzles, one for the perimeter with quality details and the other to make the filling nozzle with 0.8, is a revelation.

The tilting print head means you can adjust and change the head height. If for some reason you want one of the nozzles is higher than the other can do with this system. Moreover adjusts nozzles accurately.

Voladora V3 looks very interesting, but I would like to see exactly how the tilting head works and why anyone would want to have to deal with nozzles at different heights. In which plane do the heads tilt and how is the tilt controlled? I would like to see the manual, but there is no manual on their website. I wouldn't buy any 3D printer if I couldn't study the manual first to see how everything works.

I don't know how the voladora works but here is another "tilting head" system.
    http://www.spiderbot.eu/en/blog/dual...a-release.html