hello friends my English is not very good but try to explicarne mnejor what you can to see if together we can help.

talk to a person in brooklyn and gave me some instructions to the ftxcastgreen casting material.
proceeded to do the above, so to speak had not an uncertain outcome because I do not possess the proper investment that I could get in my country, but I think that with the right investment you can have optimal results.

I recommended some parts tilt printed on the Geomagic software in order to have more clarity in the pieces.

after printing the piece acquire a liquid called glycerin for sale at any pharmacy.

introducing a glass with liquid glycerine, in section curing, then with a thread holding the part where the tray is placed, and enter the printed piece in the liquid glycerin and cure 3-4 times until it becomes one light violet color.

This process causes the printed piece to keep the color when casted is performed.

I think I had an uncertain outcome because what casts it went well and what I need is to get the right investment.

I have a question with the material have been able to cast ftxgreen somehow ??????