Close

I am excited to announce the launch of our beta version. We welcome all of you!

My name is Ilan Alon and I am the CTO of TacaTech.
    We have just launched our beta version and i am supper excited to announce our news here at 3dprintboard.com.
    Since the community here is primarily interested in 3D printing, i would like share with you what TacaTech has accomplished so far for this specific segment.
    TacaTech currently operates the largest data source for anything printing & packaging related.
    When it comes to 3D printing, TacaTech currently displays more than 14,000 business & professional contacts.
    TacaTech also displays the largest data source for marketplace listings and job opportunities listings, with hundreds of results being 3D printing related
    Our search mechanism is very powerful and data can easily be sorted to find service experts, parts suppliers, OEM's and 3d print shops.
    Data can also be sorted by location and by business characteristics, such as equipment brands, skills, products, segments and more.
    I invite all of you to join TacaTech.com and feel free to share any feedback or comments.
    A special thanks to 3dprintboard.com.
    Thanks,
    Ilan
    Last edited by tacatech; 03-24-2015 at 08:20 AM. Reason: small spelling mistake