Close

Best 3D Printer at CES Announced

The best 3D Printer at CES according to Tom's Guide, was the Cube 3 by 3D Systems.

Do you guys agree. I would have to say that the Cube 3 is a far superior printer to the MakerBot Mini for a comparable price.

Engineer
    Interesting, so many printers announced. I liked some of the Replicators by Makerbot, however I think the best bang for the buck may just go to the Cube 3. There were also some pretty cheap, good quality printers which were put out by not well known companies. 3D Systems, who makes the Cube 3 is the founding company of 3d printers so they should have a bit of an advantage overall. The Replicators had a lot of cool features, but ultimately the price tag may be too high for Tom's criteria....

I would vote for the Cube 3 and the MakerBot Replicator Z18. Depending on what you want, these are probably the best. However, some people might want the details of the SLS technology, and there were a bunch of good SLS printers announced at CES as well.

Ehh, I don't think I agree with this. There were a lot of great printers at CES, and I don't think MakerBot or 3D Systems had the best. There were plenty of great printers there. It just depends what you want to use it for.