Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Inside 3D Printing Conference - April 2-4 - Anyone Attending?

Is anyone from these forums planning to attend the conference on April 2-4 in NYC? I'm seriously considering going to this one, especially if other forum members plan on being there.

Ed

Hi Ed,

Nicole from Mediabistro here. I definitely recommend attending our New York show! We've just confirmed keynote speaker Avi Reichental, President and CEO of 3D Systems, and this show will be the first of our Inside 3D Printing shows to have a Maker summit. I created the promo code 3DPBOARD, which is good for 10% off for members of this forum. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

I'm planning on getting a ticket soon. Just need to make sure that my schedule is clear for the beginning of April. I'd love to meet some other enthusiastic 3D printer nerds like me

Hi Donny, we're expecting to have about 30,000 other 3D printing enthusiasts for you to meet. Hope to see you there!

30,000 people? That's huge! I can't wait.

We can't wait either!

Very excited, especially about April 4 with talks about food 3DP which is my focus. I am at @foodfabbing. Unfortunately I will only be there for that one day and maybe for the reception on April 3, anyone attending?. I will see you there!

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by ajperez View Post
    Very excited, especially about April 4 with talks about food 3DP which is my focus. I am at @foodfabbing. Unfortunately I will only be there for that one day and maybe for the reception on April 3, anyone attending?. I will see you there!
    Awesome. Maybe I'll see you. I'll be there on the 3rd and 4th. Can't wait!!

Count me in as well. See you guys in New York!

If you're planning on attending, be sure to get your registration submitted by midnight tonight when early bird rates expire. You can also save an extra 10% with code 3DPBOARD. See you next there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast