Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassna View Post
    The Creator pro was $1350 when I posted this.

And from as far as I can tell from anyone who has used both, they are basically the same printers. Here is another forum post talking about how they are basically the same exact printer, maybe with a bit of a weaker power supply, but that could also be upgraded for waaaay less then the difference in price printer's.

http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...werSpec-3d-Pro

I would still go with the Powerspec pro and save myself $400 If I would have bought a Powerspec in the first place, and another printer like I plan on, the price difference literally would have been buy 2 get 1 free with Powerspec.
    Awesome then.

Banned
    Hi, from personal experience. I have 6 printers. 5 of them are made by the same manufacturer. The 6th is made by someone else.

I use the 5 printers 95% of the time, because I know them so well. I can repair one with my eyes closed, I can re-write the firmware in my sleep and I can print the most amazing looking, and difficult prints you can come up with, in ABS.

I spent thousands of hours, learning how to use these machines. If they burned to the ground, I would be able to build a new one in a day with just my spare parts. These machines run my business, they each cost 700 brand new and have made 10x that since the business started. It isnt a ton of money, but they have paid for themselves a few times. I plan on buying a 3D scanner with the money that these machines are bringing in.

It doesnt matter what machine you get, it matters how you use it!!!

As warren buffet says, learning is earning!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12