Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Engineer
    I am not angry at all. I came out of it OK and I learned a lot that I would not have learned had everything gone smoothly. When I buy direct from any Chinese seller I am aware enough to know that the sellers are generally not the manufacturer and do not really expect them to be as knowledgeable as the manufacturer would be. That is the cost of low prices.

For the prices they charge then Geeetech are probably somewhere near the middle in terms of knowledge and they usually respond to queries. I am only making people aware of my experience and if Geeetech feel I have not spoken correctly then I would gladly change my mind about them.

A bad name is easier to make than it is to dispel.
    A good name is harder to keep than a bad one.

Faulty items can happen to anyone but faulty PCBs should always be caught during testing. The fact that I had two boards with the same fault and that fault was a missing PCB track for the enable pin on the stepper drivers tells me that no testing is done on the PCBs after assembly, prior to dispatch. This is unforgivable and extremely bad practise.

Missing parts out of a known good schematic to save small amounts on production cost and still selling that item with the original name is also unforgivable and extremely bad practise.

I cannot believe that in the long run it works out cheaper because people will not accept non working items without a solution and that solution will always involve Geeetech repairing or replacing the items.
    Last edited by Mjolinor; 03-06-2015 at 04:33 AM.

I'm glad it turned out well for you! I wanted to purchase Geeetech 3D printer before too but someone I knew discouraged me from buying it. She had a bad experience on this printer.

You guys make me panic now. What i can do is praying it will keep working well.
    Last edited by wenganxiang; 03-08-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12