Hello everyone!

My name is Robert and I'm working with my team to build a new site for 3D printers called PrintParts. We're not looking to throw any fancy buzzwords at you or revolutionize any industries, we just want to help 3D printers and customers print parts. We know how hard it is to make money with a 3D printer and it's very frustrating trying to find a good printer if you're using these other sites as a client.. So we set out to build a better experience with PrintParts.com and we'd love to share it with our fellow 3D printers first.

We've been working very hard with our developers to finish the site, but we're going to need your help to truly get it done! As we wrap up the code and finish all the graphics, we'd love to start bringing on users to help us test the site to make sure it's ready for launch. If you're interested, then we'd love to have you on board! Please go to our landing page on www.PrintParts.com and use the form to put your email on the list. You can also post a response here if you'd like or send us a private message and we'll keep you updated on the progress as we get closer to beta testing.

We're very excited to launch the site and we look forward to working with the 3D printing community!