Hello and good evening. I have a question to ask from the perspective of a novice 3D printer hobbyist point of view.

Back in January you announced that XYZPrining announced at #CES2015 their new da Vinci Junior 3D Printer here.

With price tag of $350. The printers build volume isn't the largest but the specs and price tag and all-in-one-ness out the box along with refillable filament cartridges and XYZPrinting's proven track record make it a very attractive 3D printer for hobbyists to schools, educational facilities, universities alike. That said, by the release date in March, I'm thinking there will be other new 3D printers on the same market with the same technology and price tag like the Printrbot Simple Maker also $349 but it is the 3d printing technology type and printing resolution that the da Vinci Junior 3D printer has that interests me the most.

Very like the Noble 1.0 3D Printer. As we know this is definitely a SLA 3D printer capable of printing at a resolution of 25 microns via SLA Stereolithography technology using liquid resin and cured by ultraviolet light for a much finer print.
However can you confirm that the da Vinci Junior uses FFF printing technology and if so what is the printing resolution? I mean I know it does, you can see it's an FFF printer. That's what it comes down to at the end of the day for me.

If FFF printers are the inkjets of 3D printers. Then SLA printers are the laser printers of 3D printers.

Thanks and cheers and best regards.