Close

Got a 3D Printer? Let Me Hire Your 3D Printing Services

Hello all. We are looking for 3d printing services or anyone that runs a 3d printer to take on our small 3d printing projects.

Please check out 3dprintmymobile.com where people can get unique customized 3d printed mobile cases or covers for their mobile and other accessories like cases, covers, stands, docks and more.
    You can choose from one of the cases on the site or you can design and upload your own 3d model to be 3d printed for you and mailed to you.

At the moment it's early doors but its just an example of one of our clients doing the same sort of thing.
    If you are looking for ways to put your 3D printer to use to earn from it then we can help you with printing projects we'll pay you for.

Also if you are a 3D modeler and have any 3D models of mobile hardware tech like cases, covers etc which you want to sell we can list those for you.

Contact us if you can help and want the work or if you have any questions.

fb.com/3DPrintMyMobile

twitter #3DPrintMyMobile

I have a uPrint from Stratasys I am trying to sell but could produce parts. How much do you pay/kg or part? Call me at (714) 686 8262

I just bought a Stratasys uPrint es and I be happy to do your parts.
    Call me at (727)372-9150 / (727)480-1711
    Thanks,
    Marcos Ruiz
    ligamec Corp.

I just bought a Stratasys uPrint es and I be happy to do your parts.
    Call me at (727)372-9150 / (727)480-1711
    Thanks,
    Marcos Ruiz
    ligamec Corp.