Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i need of help

so i had a Melzi board that got fried some how i use to run that using Repetier host. now i have a ramps 1.4 obviously with the use of an arduino mega. i have no driver installed i didnt know i had to install any drivers to use arduino

using the current firmware i get it to move using the lcd or trough cura but the extruder doesn't work as-well (i have gave it a shot normally i use Repetier host).Repetier host gives those issues i showed before. if i tell it to print something (trough cura or trough the lcd it does move, heat u bed and extruder and starts going trough the pattern but extruder motor does not work.

Check the printer settings in repetier host and make sure they're correct for your printer. You can check them against the printer settings in Cura - since it seems Cura can control your printer.

Either that or use Cura to send the commands I listed to your printer.

finally it works i just have one problem left. now when i try to print something it heats up as it hits the 150 degrees on the head the extruder just goes crazy starts pulling back the filament spits it out and continues spinning like crazy. any idea what that might be?

1. Make sure your printer is set up to extrude in the correct direction. When you tested extrude - did it extrude or retract? If it retracted instead of extruding, you can either switch the direction in firmware or the extruder driver wiring (make sure you power off your printer before changing extruder wiring or you risk frying the driver).
    2. Calibrate your e-steps per mm. If it's wrong you can drastically over- or under-extrude.

FINALLY IT ALL WORKS !!!! it's printing like normal! thank-you thank-you thank-you so much my friend !! im making test prints as it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12