Close

Threaded View

Ramps 1.4 - Marlin 1.0.2 isues

hello 3D-printing people im a programmer but new to editing code for my firmware, i had a melzi board but it broke and i bought a new board , a rams 1.4 from eBay. im trying to get the code to work but im finding it very difficult. i have followed several tutorials on you tube but unfortunately i have failed. the thing just doesn't want to do anything i connects to reprep host on the pc but that's as far as i got. it doesn't want to heat up bed or extruder no motion from any motor. and the lcd screen provided with the board just crashes it just show as me 2 displays that i attached and then if i mess with it i just displays computer language. i have also replaced the buzzer with an led as i could not take the constant buzz. i have also attached the firmware i am using. if anyone could please help me and tell me what im dong wrong i would appreciate it a lot !! or if possible a link to a pre configured firmware that i can start from and than just add some details as i am currently completely lost.
    Attached Images Attached Images