Hi Idig, Running through the offset calibration as we speak, it's slightly off but not to hard to adjust.

The problem i have uncovered now is the two jets are not the same on the Z axis. Meaning their height relative to their mounting to the print head is different, so calibrating the Z axis is not possible as the two heads are at different heights......any thought? Short of taking apart the printhead, I'm stumped right now as I don't thin there is an adjustment for this.

One further request from everyone, if anyone has a CubePro Duo, could you please take a picture of your print head from the bottom and post it up or send it to me. In looking at it this morning I noticed that the side cooling fans (Y axis, aimed directly at the print nozzles) are not mounted the same. One is mounted outside of the bracket, the other is mounted inside the bracket. Yep, seriously. I will fix this today as well but just want to know if they should be inside or outside the bracket.

Cheers al and thanks for the help. Hoping I can get this thing running properly.