I purchased a OneUp kit from amazon. When the package arrived to my home, I saw that it had lots of tape on the box. There was a sticker saying from USPS saying that the package was delivered to them damaged. After taking it out of the box and following the instructions building the printer. The extruder would not get or keep a consistent pressure to extrude the filament. The unit I ordered was the heated bed unit. The heated bed kit is tiny (4x4) and the pins included in the kit to assemble the plug did not fit and I never have been able to complete the connections for the heated bed. The instructions were quite poor on which wire goes where. The gantry sags on the right side about a half inch low. The hot end is so loose that it could never print with any quality since it moves around. The unit has no end stops so its unable to zero out. From the get go, I had to modify the g-code to remove the auto zero command and a few other lines had to be removed to keep it from trying to rip itself apart.

The manufacturer sent me the replacment for damaged parts and even sent a new extruder assembly. But still it cannot maintain normal pressure in either the included PLA sample or the SainSmart ABS filament and just begins chewing into it as if the hot end was clogged but it isn't. Overall Im quite unhappy with the product and have started a return on the printer (cross your fingers on that)

Now for the fun part. I want a printer. I have about $1000 to work with and need to find a 3D printer with a decent size print bed that allows me to print in ABS and other filament. I will prototype in PLA but final prints will be in ABS, Poly, Nylon, and ninjaflex. I would like 6x6x6 or larger and prefer a fully assembled unit vs a kit.

What 3D printer do you guys/gals suggest that fits into what Im looking for?