Close

Please take a few moments and fill out this survey.

Hello everyone,

My name is Brandon and I am associated with a startup 3D printing company called 3DXcursion in my local area. What we want to do is have an idea of the demographics of the average 3D printing consumers and what we can focus on to appeal to consumers who are not very familiar with 3D printing. I would appreciate everyone participation and if there is anything I can do to return the favor please feel free to message me. I have included the following link to the survey below. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/bran...-questionaire/

Best Regards,
    Brandon

Thank you for those who have already did the survey. I am very grateful for you guys to take a few moments out of your already busy schedule to do so. Please keep them coming!

bump! I appreciate the support guys. Please keep them coming.

Add postmahomeson on Facebook Add postmahomeson on Google+
    well i recently made a list of everything i would ever ask for in a 3d printer currently it includes
    build envalope ( the larger the better )
    multi material ( as much as possible )
    connectivity ( wi fi , cloud , bluetooth , usb , and wired connectivity )
    file format compatibility ( stl , stb , obj , iges , ply , obb , in binary , ascII , and binary color ( as well as max software compatibility)
    speed ( it should be a fast speed per volume )
    swappable extruders
    self controlled environment
    full color
    the same quality as industry or professional at a personal 3d printer price
    customer service , insurance and warranty
    ( it's a real challenge but if you perfect that you should do well )
    ( i have about 4 years of following 3d printing industry , i know about the reasons of the stock prices , the norms for the stocks and all sorts of things , i am a advocate for 3d printing ( but they look well at this phase since me as a advocate has done my job ) i am smart , i mean my high school teachers in math , science , law ,etc i impress them everyday and they know i can memorize whole books ( so yeah , hope i helped
    Last edited by postmahomeson; 01-11-2015 at 10:19 AM.

Thank you. I appreciate your input.

Polls are still going. Please take a few moments to fill this out.

Keep it up i from Fort Lauderdale Print i also work in printing, design.thanks

Thank you for the encouragement. I appreciate all those who have participated so far. Please keep them coming! Polls close the end of this month!