Close

Obama Gets 3D Printing Lesson at Boise State

Since his inauguration in 2009, President Barack Obama has been a champion for 3D printing, encouraging its development and keeping tabs on the latest advances. President Obama recently visited Boise State University and was able to see how this school is utilizing 3D printing technology. He visited the New Product Development Lab and was able to check out some prototypes, and urged the school to continue on their path of innovation. The President saw a few specific projects and finished products that had been 3D printed and put into action. Check out details on what he saw and what he said in the full article: http://3dprint.com/40328/president-obama-boise-state/

Below is a photo of President Obama in Boise State's New Product Development Lab:

"Usually when it comes to Presidents of the United States, I support them fully no matter if I agree with the majority of their decisions or not. After all, the President is our leader, and he was voted into office by the voters. I trust that whomever is in office is doing the best they can for the country." That is an insane thing to say and reflects naivete and complicity on so many levels.