Close

Technologist
    Add truly_bent on Shapeways

3D Printing Web Links Map

For a while now i've been adding various web links to a simple Freeplane mind map - trying to keep track of some of the interesting aspects of this business. This map reflects my own interests, naturally, but being a relative newcomer myself, it includes many links to "noob" type stuff, including a few tutorials. It also has links to some more advanced topics. It isn't likely to win any awards for organization, but generally the right side is devoted to mesh creation and editing, while the left side to printer topics:

I'm attaching both the original map, for those who may want to expand on it, and the Java applet. The applet doesn't allow editing, but can be run in your browser.

[Edit: Have been adding nodes to the map at the rate of 2 or 3 per day. Thought it was time to update the attachments to revision 0.1.1]

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by truly_bent; 02-05-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Technologist
    Wow, this is turning out to be a nice resource! Definitely bookmarking for future purposes.

Thanks!

This is really a good idea for saving resources for future purpose. You are doing really good. I am also in the same business, but never thought about that. I will definitely try it for me.

wow it's really good.

Technologist
    Glad you guys are finding this useful. I've been adding to it since then and will update soon.

Technologist
    [Bump]
    Updated the map to Revision 0.1.1 (see above). Have attached files here too.
    Attached Files Attached Files