Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Advice

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    I just did a little research on your printer and it appears your board is Arduino based and that means you likely have Marlin firmware. Not sure if others are compatible but Marlin/Arduino seems to be the most common combination. Search your computer for files with the extension *.ino and let me know what you find.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Technician
    It came on a usb drive. There so much in there its not even funny. Im leaning more towards the board. I just installed everything on the laptop and tried it and got the same results. I have the motor off laying to the side but still plugged up and Once you move one axis it locks down that motor, I tried reversing it (you can see it clearly before) and nothing, I hold my fingers on it and you can tell its not moving. The USB drive came with a ton of drivers and other stuff. I can try to attach some of them

Technologist
    Add truly_bent on Shapeways
    At the risk of sounding like a simpleton - does the board have any fuses on it? It should. Have you checked them? It often comes down to something as simple as that.

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    It's starting to sound like a configuration issue (or something else) and not a board failure.

Did you search for *.ino files? That's what we need to look at.
    Bambu P1S/AMS

Technician
    ok hang on I'l grab the thumb drive

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by truly_bent View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a simpleton - does the board have any fuses on it? It should. Have you checked them? It often comes down to something as simple as that.
    There are no simpleton questions here as far as I'm concerned. We are all learning on some level. That's a good one but I'd bet not. You never know though and it would be good to just check.
    Bambu P1S/AMS

Technician
    Yea I just searched my entire files on the pc and I dont see anything with that extension. I found something called python in repetier host though. Would that have anything to do with the firmware?

Technician
    It just seems kind of odd that it worked for 2 weeks straight no issues and then I change the extruder and only unplugged the motor while power was off, turned it back on and now it wont work.

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Python in Repetier is probably just what it needs to run. Most likely not your firmware for the printer. So there are no *.ino files on the USB jump drive? What you showed are mostly USB drivers it looks like.

There is one however that is getting somewhere. Can you attach 'ftd2xx.h' here so I can look at it?

FYI, you can attach photos directly here in a post. You don't have to use an external service. See the little icon up at the top of the post panel that looks like a little green tree in a square? It's to the right of the world with a red X on it.
    Bambu P1S/AMS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast