Close

Orders from 3d supplyworld.com

Has anyone order from 3dsupplyworld?

I order a 3d printer kit on nov 5 and they have not ship it yet.
    I tried contacting them by phone but no one answers. I tried contacting them by email and no response.

Engineer
    They are a bunch of scum. They owe us 3 filaments rolls which were never sent to us. They added 200$ extra additional fee for shipping a delta printer. Their ABS clear filament is good as thrash. Absorb moisture too much, and breaks Too easily.
    We had to wait for 2 months before our stuff was partially delivered.Well it is exported from Asia. (You will see on the box, in hanzi glyph). Can't remember if it was taiwan or china....

Pretty much all the bad experience we had, and good experience? None.

Engineer-in-Training
    Resurrecting this thread. Being the only supplier I've found that offers sample packs of t-glase I gave them a shot. The sample pack is currently listed on their website as in stock ships today. Placed my order monday of this week. Monday afternoon my order status was changed to awaiting fulfillment where it has been since. Called today and waited on hold for 20 minutes with no answer. Have sent them an email asking what's going on with my order. If I don't hear back from them by end of business today I will be filing a dispute with paypal to get my money back.