Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Hi Maggie, how is removing the raft on those? it looks a little thick underneath?
    Hi
    The raft is easy to remove,actually,if u have seen my previous printed models,u will find no matter how thick of the raft,the end is just the point.So it's very easy to remove it.

Yeah,indeed. Some designer create this for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
    Now you need to electroplate it in bright nickel. I've been trying to electroplate ABS and not having much luck despite putting dozens and dozens of hours (and hundreds of dollars) into it. I hope to get the technique right one day. Your print would look awesome with a metal plating.

Yes,i am sure,it will.And tks for ur advice.

Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
    Now you need to electroplate it in bright nickel. I've been trying to electroplate ABS and not having much luck despite putting dozens and dozens of hours (and hundreds of dollars) into it. I hope to get the technique right one day. Your print would look awesome with a metal plating.
    At the beginning, i won't do post processing on it. Now i want to try different kinds of awesome models .i want to see the possibility of this printer.

Wow, it looks pretty cool. I'm truly liking the design. I look forward to seeing more of your works using that printer in the future.

Hey Eddie,
    Did u see the information i sent from facebook?
    What else info u need.please kindly tell me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12