Most of my work is visual design and that can be seen on my Website (link in my signature). I have a degree in Industrial Design and design things all the time. None of them so far have been published in relation to 3d printing. What I have been enjoying about 3d printing is that is has enables me to realize and fabricate some ideas I've been toying with over the years. I don't have a Thingiverse account at this time but am considering it. Pretty much anything I've designed since getting my 3d printer is proprietary so I can't publish them on the web at this time. I got into 3d printing to start a side business because I have some ideas. However, as I mentioned above, I'd be happy to assist a few of you guys here if you need it. Normally I'd charge for design assistance but in the spirit of good-will (and open source/RepRap) I'd be glad to have a look at whatever you might need help with. I've been doing 3d modeling for 19 years and can build practically anything you can imagine.

However, here is one design. I made my self a charging base for my iPhone that works pretty well. I utilizes a two-part design that's glued together with ABS glue, a "lightning" cable and some Sugru.
iPhoneChargeBase.jpg