Close

Page 352 of 411 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4110
    I've checked the PS connections several times. will try to tighten the rest of connections.

Super Moderator
    Pac-Man ghosts in clear Makergeeks PLA. Click the link to see. I don't know another way to add a video!

http://vid58.photobucket.com/albums/...ps74lljos2.mp4

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    Getting weird problems where it will pause itself until I hit unpause on the unit.
    Even then it will pause again after a few mins.
    Only change in anything was a OctoPi update but it does it with running from the SD card.
    Any ideas?
    Does it behave in that manner without any USB plugged in running solely from the front panel slot QiDi SD card?

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by cincaluk View Post
    bought a qidi tech in Aug. managed to get around 3 item printed out, then the unit starts blacking out. checked the unit power supply & confirm its kaput. contacted qidi tech & they send me a new power supply (waited around 2 weeks to get it delivered)

after installing the new power supply, the unit come back online, but now both extruder & heated bed can't go past 140deg c & 40 deg c respectively. the temperature reading will fluctuate, one time it shows 140 deg c, the next it shows 138deg c..

feel disappointed already. did i get a problematic unit or what? send out an email to them just now, waiting for feedback.

anybody has faced same issue as me?
    Fluctuation of 2 degrees in temp reading is normal. Blacking out, not so much. Pay particular attention to the power supply cabling and spade lug crimping etc. Could be a bad connection from the PS to the main board. Also look out, the folks assembling these units DO NOT always follow the RED=+, BLACK=- conventions.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Pac-Man ghosts in clear Makergeeks PLA. Click the link to see. I don't know another way to add a video!

http://vid58.photobucket.com/albums/...ps74lljos2.mp4
    That is so cute!

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
    PM me if you need one by early next week.

It does take forever, I still haven't found a place in the US that can do that price. If you find one I'd be interested.

Seems like it would not require an enormous investment to stage all the typical QiDi spares in a US location and put it on Amazon or Ebay.

Technician
    I didn't do rafts, just had blue tape. Scotch, not Blue Hawk.

IIRC, as I said on most of my prints, the skirt is crap and mostly doesn't stick (and with the little feet there's a bunch of small skirts) but the main printing is fine.

Here's the factory file I saved at the time: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulwiqk7u8o...t.factory?dl=0

Super Moderator
    I have found using minimal rafts is the key. I am now able to do 6 at 50% at a time. Fills the bed but it's the size in my video. With the rafts the feet stick great and you can go at full speed.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    I have found using minimal rafts is the key. I am now able to do 6 at 50% at a time. Fills the bed but it's the size in my video. With the rafts the feet stick great and you can go at full speed.
    LOL. You are going to be over run with ghosts pretty soon W.

Super Moderator
    Sending a set to my sister and who knows who may buy some sets. The light kit comes with five lights. They take forever to print!

Page 352 of 411 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402 ... LastLast