Close

3d printer about 1000$

Hi, I am new at the forum and I am from Turkey.I will travel to USA in this summer and I want to buy 3d printer.Could you give me an advice for buying useful 3d printer about 1000$?
    If I can obtain the materials of printing easily from international sources(like eBay,Amazon),it would be much more better.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by efder View Post
    Hi, I am new at the forum and I am from Turkey.I will travel to USA in this summer and I want to buy 3d printer.Could you give me an advice for buying useful 3d printer about 1000$?
    If I can obtain the materials of printing easily from international sources(like eBay,Amazon),it would be much more better.
    Thanks
    Amazon has filaments and printers available. By the time you are in the US the Printrbot Plus will be available on Amazon(they're trying to catch up to demand right now). The base model is $1000, addons like heated bed are available, and your top price would be about 1400. Another good option at that price range is flash forge. I just bought one myself and it's doing pretty well right out of the box. The creator pro and dreamer are both about 1300.

Filaments are all available on Amazon in large quantities, so you should be fine there as well.

Good Luck!

thank you very much