Close

Happy Holidays -- free filament

About a month ago, in my excitement over buying my very first roll of filament, I bought the wrong size. I was also excited enough to tear into the box, discard the packing slip, not think twice about it...long before I realized that it's 3mm.

Hence, I have a 1 KG roll of Gizmo Dorks 3mm Red Lava ABS filament, and I'm guessing that forcing it through my 1.75mm extruders is a bad idea. It's still shrink wrapped. If I contact Gizmo Dorks directly they might take pity on me and exchange, but I figured...it's the holidays. Why not give someone a 1KG present?

So, first person that replies on here that he/she can use it, I'll be happy to put it in a box and ship it to you. Continental U.S. only, please -- I've shipped books to Australia before and that's a little more expensive than I am generous. (Obviously, you'll have to give me your snail mail address, but you can PM that.)

Technologist
    I'll take it. Red is my favorite color. And I would love to print in that color.

Quote Originally Posted by rhonal89 View Post
    I'll take it. Red is my favorite color. And I would love to print in that color.
    You got it! I saw you sent me a PM, I'll go grab your address and should have this in the mail today or tomorrow.

Technologist
    Thank You!! So much. Happy HOLIDAY'S to you. And your family. And happy printing.