My 10" i3v has been working great for over a month.

I printed a case to hold four relays that came out absolutely perfect. The next day I tried to print some ornaments that I have successfully printed before, and they failed. The skirts (6) are adhering to the bed quite well, but after a few layers the ornament itself is coming loose and moving around on the bed. I leveled the bed, and made sure that all screws/bolts/nuts were tight. Belts are not slipping or binding, pulleys are all securely attached. I have adjusted my e steps several times as well.

I tried to print the Marvin keychain as a test, and again the skirt is perfectly fine, the feet start out great, but then suddenly come loose and start moving around. The bed is at 70C, the print head (Hexagon .40 with 3mm PLA) is at 225C. These are the defaults in the MakerFarm Slic3r config file.

I have tried the printhead at between .1mm and .5mm from the bed, and I get the same results. Filament is not binding in the spool, and I have tried several different spools of filament, all with the same result.

Any suggestions?