Ok, sounds good. I don't why they'd have such a dire warning. Logincally, it doesn't make sense. If the support can be dissolved in water, they why can't the plastic in the hot end be dissolved by water. Both have either passed through or endered at the same temperature. So if plastic extruded at 200C can dissolve in water, why wouldn't plastic heated to 200C and still in the hot end dissolve at 200C? They must be talking about proprietary printers that you can't disassemble very easily. For instance, I was in a MicroCenter on Wednesday and they have Makerbot printers. The salesman was holding this sort of large black cartridge and seemed to be having a hard time getting it apart. Then I noticed some heat sink fins. It was a cartridge with a hot end inside that you plug in somehow. It looked both easy to use and overly complex at the same time. I guess if you can't get your printer's hot end off and apart easily, then a PVA clog might be disastrous.

I appreciate your wisdom. I'll get some and not be so worried. Your confidence that it won't be a problem makes me feel better because I built this whole dual extruder rig specifically to use dissolvable support material.