Close

Threaded View

Student
    Add IntServo on Facebook

INTSERVO -- eSUN distributor in US www.intservo.com [PETG is available now!]

We have started a huge promotional sale on Amazon. All eSUN brand filaments are priced very low.
    For example, PLA/ABS 1.75mm black/white is now $20.99 and most other PLA/ABS are $21.99. PVA $38.99 Cleaning $11.99 Bronze 32.99 Wood 30.99 PETG 29.99 All prime eligible.
    You can take a look at our Amazon sales via this link: eSUN Amazon

Plus, buy 3 of any eSUN products together, get 5% off with a coupon code on the page.
    All these combined, you can know that we are cutting margin to next to nothing. Feel free to share the news. Thanks.

We have also made sure cleaning filament quality and now all my cleaning filaments on Amazon have much improved diameter.

I am also air ship some PETG black/white here. If you are interested in any of our filament, feel free to reach me.
    If you are interested in trial testing, please also let me know. I am having an enhanced PolyCarbonate trial going on. We can add you into next trial friend list.

There will be some exciting new thing coming out in the next several months based on polymorph. I like to have clients engaged in product development.

Together with ESUN, I will make sure we exceed your expectation. You know I always stick to 100% satisfaction or 100% refund.
    William at INTSERVO

Reasons eSUN filament stand out:
    * eSUN filament has very good temperature stability. This is very important in order to print out smoother product.
    * eSUN filament has very consistent quality and is SGS certified.
    * eSUN uses only pure, new raw materials. No recycled materials are used.
    * eSUN filaments are clean, dry and neatly packaged.
    * Diameter Accuracy generally gets +/- 0.03mm

* Best of all, ESUN has a very strong and capable research group and has been introducing new products to market every quarters. We keep our customers engaged in product trials and development. If you are interested in trial testing, please let us know. Here are a list of products we offer:
    PLA/ABS -- 20 colors to choose from
    PVA
    HIPS
    COLOR-CHANGING
    FLEX (bio-degradable)
    CLEANING -- ESUN is the Inventor
    PETG -- Leading the adoption of PETG worldwide
    BRONZE -- Popular bronzefill filament
    WOOD

Several exciting new products under trial.

Latest product samples randomly appear in some boxes, especially in black/white filaments.

We stand behind our products and guarantee customer satisfaction.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IntServo; 05-08-2015 at 10:32 AM. Reason: New low prices on Amazon