Close

Question Anyone have issues ordering from FlashForge?

I ordered a FlashForge Creator a little over a week ago and after emailing several times they provided a tracking number which is valid. The problem is that I received a package from them with only Filament, no printer (and it's certainly not $1000 worth of filament). I have emailed them trying to find out why they only sent filament and I have not heard from them in 3 days. Makes me a little concerned. Has anyone else had issues like this getting yours from them?

Thank you
    Chad

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcham View Post
    I ordered a FlashForge Creator a little over a week ago and after emailing several times they provided a tracking number which is valid. The problem is that I received a package from them with only Filament, no printer (and it's certainly not $1000 worth of filament). I have emailed them trying to find out why they only sent filament and I have not heard from them in 3 days. Makes me a little concerned. Has anyone else had issues like this getting yours from them?

Thank you
    Chad
    Hi Chad, which flashforge exactly did you buy it off? can you provide a link?

I had no issues with FF China at all.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Hi Chad, which flashforge exactly did you buy it off? can you provide a link?

I had no issues with FF China at all.

Geoff -

I ordered it from this site: http://www.ff3dp.com/ which I think is the manufacturer.

Thanks!
    Chad

did they send you the printer?
    got mine from aliexpress. it arrive within a week.

Ordered mine through Amazon, had it ten days later, no problems at all. That was beginning of November.