Close

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    yep - realisticaly you're probably looking at early 2016 until you can just order one from the site and expect to get it reasonably quickly,

And yeah i think we're all looking forward to seeing these working.

What was the last update they sent out? Like what are they doing now? Has anyone seen a video of this thing printing aside from the 2 that show up on YouTube that are like a year old?

shouldn't these things have started shipping to early adopters by now ?

That twitter post is from 2 weeks ago.

They just sent out an email claiming an unknown delay... What happened to shipping every unit by Sept 30? This is the main problem with kickstarter and indiegogo. I guess goals have no meaning anymore. This is Obama's America after all.

actually most kickstarter delays seem to be linked to the chinese factories attitude towards deadlines (they're for other people), rather than the company itself.
    And if you want it cheap - you pretty much have to get it built in china.

so any more news on these machines ?
    You'd have thought they'd have made an effort to get something buyable by christmas.

Check out their FB page. They are pretty close. I am an IGG supporter and just as happy to wait for them to debug the firmware and release a solid printer. I use a MBI Rep2 at work and have been following online the horror show that the fifth gen MBI's seem to be having so I am willing to wait for the thing to be mature :^).

They keep showing off retail packaging on twitter. I would have thought that they would have shipped all their Kickstarter rewards first before making it available to the public, no? It says 6 weeks delivery on the site if you go order it there.

I find this surprising because if you go on YouTube and search for "new matter mod-t" and sort by Date Uploaded, the newest video is from 3 months ago. There should be dozens of videos from backers by now...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast