Close

Print not sticking to base plate?

Hi all..
    I have an Anycubic Photon Mono 2 and so far Ive only printed very small components/objects (around 5mm x 10mm in volumes of maybe 50) but many times the print fails or semi fails because it does not fully stick to the base, and half/part of it has unstuck during printing
    I am using Anycubic 3d printer resin https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FY7DF...roduct_details
    I want to print a much larger object which will be two solid blocks one with dimensions of (130mm x 50mm x 15mm) with 1mm holes through it, and another a little smaller (100mm x 30mm x 8mm), and so both will fit on base (143mm x 89mm)
    Ive played around with settings but Im not sure if they are correct (see attached pics)
    Can anyone please advise why its not sticking to base plate, and do I need to change some settings?
    Thanks
    legepe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi again
    Sorry for the above post.. It was obvious that I hadnt looked at the settings for the resin. I have now set them as advised to - Bottom Exposure: ~60s; Normal Exposure: ~8s but even with this I was still getting a similar problem! However, I have managed to get one out of three prints which stayed stuck to the base plate
    I am trying to print a flat peice (see pic) with holes in it which are 0.8mm 1mm, 1.4mm & 1.8mm
    This print though has srinkage which i am working on fixing through changing the dimensions of the holes using tinkercad before printing
    is it normal for what I am trying to do to have the holes filled in with cured resin just on the surface and is there a solution to this
    The other thing even though the print stayed stuck to the base plate it seems warped on the edges even though the holes are stright
    I am just a newbie.. please !! anyone with any advice very much appreciated!
    20240422_185820.jpg

20240422_190254.jpg

this is what I am trying to printCapture1.JPG
    Last edited by legepe; 04-22-2024 at 01:48 PM.

Having trouble with your print not sticking to the base plate? Ensure that your bed is properly leveled and clean. Try adjusting the temperature and using adhesive like hairspray or glue stick. Additionally, consider using a raft or brim for better adhesion. Experiment with different settings to find what works best for your specific print and filament type.