Close

Missing Top and bottom skins?

Hi all, im not sure what iv done here but one print i did worked fine but i dont have the gcode for the print that turned out ok (the middle blue one in the photo attached). Every one iv printed so far is like the green ones on the sides of the pic, they are missing the skin on them.iv tried different slicers, the good one was from wiibuilder, iv tried cura too and same issue.Printer is a weefun tina2. i dont get why/how i got 1 good print and not sure what iv changed either infill wise or something to end up with the odd prints im getting now. anyone got any ideas where i should be looking? the thing im printing is here: https://www.printables.com/model/281...uper-slim-case

IMG_20240123_101546.jpg
    Last edited by slybunda; 01-23-2024 at 06:18 AM.

Another thing i dont get is why when printing on a raft the quality of the raft far exceeds the quality of the thing being print on it? pic attached

IMG_20240123_114927.jpg

Super Moderator
    Did your printer come with ready made slicer profile for whatever slicer software that came with it?

If it did, then try your print using the same settings, and a raft shouldn't really be necessary for that case print.

Yes the slicers both wiibuilder and cura have profiles for my printer built in.
    Just dont know why it worked once but not again.