Close

EnvisionTec Announces New Partnerships

German-based EnvisionTEC, supplier of professional grade 3D printers will be taking on two new partners in the US, with Missouri-based Elliott Data Systems, Inc., and Florida starup Becoming3D. Elliott Data will be focusing on distributing the ULTRA 3SPSeries, the Perfactory Standard Family, and the Xede and Xtreme Industrial Series 3D printers. Becoming3D will provide EnvisionTEC's advanced commercial 3D printing products and solutions to its enterprise-level customers. More details on these partnership can be found here: http://3dprint.com/14550/envisiontec...ems-becoming3d

Staff Engineer
    Is... Is that a floppy disk... And a CRT monitor... and a ball mouse? I feel so nostalgic.

But why would they pair such expensive printers with a decades-old computer?

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Feign View Post
    Is... Is that a floppy disk... And a CRT monitor... and a ball mouse? I feel so nostalgic.

But why would they pair such expensive printers with a decades-old computer?
    Yeah, very odd isn't it? I don't see it being there for any sort of reference, it looks plugged in and in use...

Perhaps they are showcasing the low requirements of the software?

Marketing faux pas lol. That even looks like a PS2 ball mouse!