Close

Technician
    Add Zulfe on Thingiverse

MakerGeeks Random Filament Package - $35 filament for $18

I'm not trying to be a shill or anything, but I just thought I'd alert all of you that MakerGeeks is currently offering a random filament package on their site for $20, which can be dropped down to $18 with coupon code 'HOT10'. They also offer free shipping. According to the description of the product, you have a random chance to get any filament from their site, including PLA, Ninjaflex, Laywood, or some Beta product they haven't even released yet. I thought it was a pretty good deal considering every other spool of filament on their site is at least $35.

I ordered one already, and I'll write a review on it when I get home.

Direct Link: http://makergeeks.com/sufipacobean.html

Technician
    Add Zulfe on Thingiverse
    I received my filament in the mail today. It was a lime green ABS, which was kind of disappointing. I don't know what to print in lime green, aside from limes. The spool looks like something you'd see on Robotdigg, and even had Chinese characters on the filament label, which leads me to believe that the owner is simply bulk-buying Chinese filament and selling it in the US for an extra $5 as a filament mystery box. But who knows, maybe it's a high quality filament that's been rolled on a cheap spool.