Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Besides ABS and PLA I want like to print with PET and Nylon.

I have not printed with Carbon Fiber but plan on trying it soon.

I print with PLA, but I tried Flexible material as well, I would like to print more with that.
    I also want to try wood, but last try it jammed in the hotend, so that was hard to remove.

I use a lot of T-glass. I love the look of those deep dark translucent colors. I have made some cool night light covers with this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nsverhagen View Post
    I print with PLA, but I tried Flexible material as well, I would like to print more with that.
    I also want to try wood, but last try it jammed in the hotend, so that was hard to remove.
    I have some of that wood stuff as well. I haven't tried it out yet. I was wondering about jamming issues, or filament breaking issues. Thanks for that.

I would love to print with glass to make intricate and delicate sculptures that would be nearly impossible to make otherwise.

Nylon bridge is a huge part right now. I'd love to try TPE extensively as well later.

I've only used PLA on the MakerBot at my local library. I would like to try nylon.

I just recently had a successful T-glase print with my E3D V5. I had to slow down the speeds and change out to a .6mm nozzle though. I would like to use it more in the future and see if I can improve the results. Currently it's note printing as well as ABS. I also have some Bridge Nylon, but I haven't even gotten that to extrude for more than a few mm.

BronzeFill & Woodfill Fine

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast