Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I like it. First off control panel on the top is much better than the MakerBot 2 I use at my local library. I have to bend over to read it.
    The dual heads are nice, and Mac OSX is my choice.

Its a solid design but Auto-Leveling is missing

one year warranty sounds nice, what kind of staffing do you have available for support?

Technician
    idk it looks amazing, but the specs are pretty standard, for 1.2k is a hefty price for some of the more mid-high end ones, also the 'advantages' section is very general that applies to all printers

Looks pretty nice, I like the dual extruders and the specs look good. I agree with some of the other responses that the print size is a bit small and I would like to see auto leveling too.

Student
    Add corben33 on Thingiverse
    Looks a little small for the price. Nothing sticks out at me that would make me want to purchase this printer. I will probably just stick to my RepRap.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

This is a question posed by KNKUSA.
    Earn 1 additional entry for replying to this thread and answering the following question:

Visit KNP3D.com for more information on the KLIC-N-PRINT 3D, and let us know what you think of this 3D printer.
    I think it looks cool, but expensive for me.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well I think it's a tarted up makerbot clone.
    Like the casing :-)

The interface on the top is a huge improvement. Nothing worse than having to bend over to use the interface on other printers.

this printer seems like a great deal for the price, especially the dual extruder. i'd like to see info about it's quality, and close up shots of prints it's done.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast