Close

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

What applications of 3D printing do you use the most, and how are these applications useful for you?

I use my printer to prototype things, either for myself or for others. This is probably 80% of what I've printed so far. The other 20% contains custom items to make my life easier, clips, holders, stands, containers. and small number of recreational/ educational projects ( quad copters, detailed models, etc.)

I have used it for prototyping a couple of simple one piece inventions. It's quicker and easier than traditional removal processes, and allows me to fine tune the dimensions for best fit.

I use my printer for a lot of things! The first up would be for projects in Robotics, such as custom-designed parts for the robots.

I also like to print out practical things that I can use every day. The working ocarina I printed sounds great and it has motivated me to start learning basic music theory.

Printing physical models of my designs

I use 123D Design from Autodesk for personal use in creating signs for friends, ready to be 3D Printed

Student
    Add eades850 on Google+ Add eades850 on Thingiverse
    invention complex component development

Customized gifts for kids friends.

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    What applications of 3D printing do you use the most, and how are these applications useful for you?
    I print parts for instruments and even whole instruments (like Ukuleles). When I am not doing that I like making custom toys at my kids request.

i build and design toys for my extensive cousins and related small people.

also, i make mechanical things, like robots, or pen plotters.

Technician
    i make figurines, and with 3d printing, i can make figures that move! with joints, gears, like a full gundam

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast